Friday khutba starts at 12:15 PM and prayer starts at 12:55 PM
In consideration of the public safety and containment of the spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19), the Stroudsburg Islamic Center has adopted the following guidelines.
These are recommended rules for all attendees - Jazakum Allah Khair.
- Any attendee that is sick or feels sick (with cold, cough, or sneeze) should not come to the masjed and pray at home.
- Each attendee can wear an optional face mask.
- Maximum number of attendees at any time will vary based on the available spaces.
- Each attendee will limit their time within the premises to a minimum. The attendee must vacate the premises after the prayer is over.
- Perform Wudu at home and limit use of restrooms.
- Individuals with multiple chronic medical problems (For example: asthma, heart condition, diabetes, blood pressure and other illness affecting lung, heart, and kidney) and those on immune suppression medications, including steroids, are requested not to attend any services or events at the masjid.