Friday khutba starts at 12:15 PM and prayer starts at 12:55 PM
In consideration of the public safety and containment of the spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19), the Stroudsburg Islamic Center has adopted re-opening plan based on the Pennsylvania State requirements.
These are Mandatory Rules for All Attendees (not following any of these rules will prevent you from attending the service or prayer): Jazakum Allah Khair.
- Any attendee that is sick or feels sick (with cold, cough, or sneeze) should not come to the masjed and pray at home.
- Each attendees MUST wear a face mask and ensure that nose and mouth are completely covered by the mask.
- A distance of at least 6 ft is always required to be maintained amongst all attendees (inside and outside the building).
- Each attendee will bring their own prayer rug for prayer services and use it in the designated spots.
- Maximum number of attendees at any time will vary based on the available spaces.
- Each attendee will limit their time within the premises to a minimum. The attendee must vacate the premises after the prayer is over.
- Each attendee should avoid touching any surfaces as much as possible.
- Perform Wudu at home and limit use of restrooms.
- Community members over the age of 65 are strongly discouraged from attending the services at the masjid.
- Individuals with multiple chronic medical problems (For example: asthma, heart condition, diabetes, blood pressure and other illness affecting lung, heart, and kidney) and those on immune suppression medications, including steroids, are requested not to attend any services or events at the masjid.